Online Learning School
The learning course consists of a series of self-contained segments, within three levels. The segments can be undertaken as a whole over a two-three year period in order to obtain a Constellator Certificate from Nikki Mackay and The Constellation Learning School. Alternatively individuals can complete segments from level 1 for personal interest only.
Each segments consists of a combination of group lessons, practical constellation and individual/supervision sessions. Those undertaking the course for certification also need to complete supervision sessions.
Level One – The beginning – who do you think you are?
- How we learn to love: Maternal Line & Field (12 hours + supervision)
- Discovering How to Belong: Paternal Line & Field (12 hours + supervision)
- Finding the Missing Pieces – Seen and Unseen: Sibling Line & Field (8 hours + supervision)
Level Two – The weaving of multiple family fields and the flow from ancestor to descendent
- Promises and loyalties in love: Relationship Patterns & Field 1 (12 hours + supervision)
- The inherited cost of love: Relationship Patterns & Field 2 (12 hours + supervision)
- The forward flow: Children – born and unborn (12 hours + supervision)
- Stepping in to facilitation of group and individual sessions (8 hours + supervision)
Level Three – Working within the deep ancestral and collective field
- Healing the Ghosts of the Past: : Victim & Perpetrator dynamic (12 hours + supervision). Contact Nikki for for further information
- Breaking the agreement to not know: Enslavement dynamic (12 hours + supervision). Contact Nikki for for further information
- Walking with Broken Dreams: Animators of the field: (12 hours + supervision). Contact Nikki for for further information
- Collective Constellations with the descendants in the present (12 hours + supervision). Contact Nikki for for further information
Please note that at this time there is no formal accreditation body outside of The Constellation Learning School.
At the end of each segment/year you will receive an Certificate detailing the number teaching hours attended and individual/supervision session hours.