Online Learning Group Constellation – Mother’s Line – Jan & April 2019
The overall topic for our 3-month course is the significance of the Mother and the Mother’s line.
Below is a brief outline of the discussion topics we will aim to cover in our time together.
- Basic principles of constellation
- The place of the Mother and Female line within constellation
- Common patterns & entanglements associated with the Mother:
Reversal of the female line
A loyalty from child to grandmother excluding the mother
Responsibility for survival/non-survival
Influence on work and creativity
Influence on intimate relationships
Influence on parenthood
Funding of creativity
Funding of Time
Displacement from Land
Loss of voice
Abuse and Anger/ Secrets and the Unseen
Inherited silence and forbidden place
- Guided individual connection with the Female line
- Group constellation exploring the above and/or outcomes of individual connection work
- Individual homework assignments
- Individual sessions
- Optional Mentoring sessions
There will be full notes provided of the topics discussed.
On a practical note for the Skype session if you wish to take part in the group call using video you will need to have an up to date version of Skype. Older versions of Skype will only allow group voice calls, it is free to update Skype to the latest version should you wish to do so.
It is £500 for the class. (This can be paid by instalments.)
Contact Nikki for more information or to book your place.