Online Learning School
The learning course consists of a series of self-contained segments that can be undertaken as a whole over a two year period in order to obtain a Constellator Certificate of Participation from The Constellation Learning School. Alternatively individuals can complete segments for personal interest only.
Each segments consists of a combination of group lessons, practical constellation and individual sessions. Those undertaking the course for certification also need to complete supervision sessions.
- Maternal Line & Field (12 hours + supervision)
- Paternal Line & Field (12 hours + supervision)
- Sibling Line & Field (8 hours + supervision)
- Relationship Patterns & Field 1(12 hours + supervision)
- Relationship Patterns & Field 2 (12 hours + supervision)
- Children – born and unborn (12 hours + supervision)
- Work and creativity (8 hours + supervision)
- Victim & Perpetrator dynamic (8 hours + supervision)
- Master & Slave dynamic (8 hours + supervision)
- Animators of the field: (28 hours + supervision)
- Working within the Field
Please note that at this time there is no formal accreditation body outside of The Constellation Learning School.
At the end of each segment/year you will receive an Attendance Certificate detailing the number teaching hours attended and individual/supervision session hours. This will also count towards CPD and will be recognised within the informal international constellation community.